Tuesday 19 June 2012

Our Yorkie

Louie is incredibly funny!  I have had lots of pets during my life time, but Louie certainly has a personality like no other! This is my first Yorkie and I am just so impressed by how smart they are.
When I captured Louie licking his lips while waiting to be awarded his treat I knew this photo was going to be one of my favourites of him.

"Louie"


For this LO I used:  Martha Stewart Punch, Basic Grey Basics paper (background), 6x6 Dear Lizzy pad (Amercian Crafts) Chipboard Letters (American Crafts), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Basic Grey Clear stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Marker in Worn Lipstick, Papermani Shimmer dots, Elle Studio die cuts, Tim Holtz ticket, washi tape (SMASH) and My Minds Eye Funny Stamps - Happy Days.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment