Thursday 19 July 2012

Peace, Love and Happiness

We attended the Battlesbridge VW's show recently. Matt was in his element.  He LOVES a VW bus. It is easy to see why though.
I will just have to keep my eye on him as our savings might turn up as one of these someday! Surely his love for the VW Bus needed to be documented. ;)

"Peace Love & Happiness"
I used paper by Bella Blvd, superstud for the background. Then adhered the photos on paper by Echo Park, This & That. I continued the star theme by adhering wood veneer stars from Studio Calico. I sprayed the stars first with Mr Huey's Mist in Sunshine. The words Peace love and happiness are from a die cut sheet from Simple Stories. I added die cut tickets from a Tim Holtz die cut and added washi tape and liquid pearls in baby blue.  The Fabric flag was another accidental find on my desk and I sewed that on as I thought it was cute. ;)

While I was sorting through my photos a few weeks ago I came across a stack of photos from 2009.  Oh the joy! I did kind of wonder what happened to that year and why we only had a handful of photos.  I must mention it was also the year we moved.  A lot of things got packed up and went "missing" for a few years.  Today, I will be in my craft room, trying to make a dent in that stack of photos. *smiling happily* Apparently, the sun will be making an appearance this weekend as well. Only two months late.  Happy Days!

"New Year's Eve (2009)"


When I started this page I used the starting point idea from this LO by Shimelle Laine  for inspiration (She is brilliant by the way..) I used Paper from My little Shoebox, English Rose, Melissa Frances, Courage.  Thickers by American Crafts. Buttons and labels from Jenni Bowlin Studio.  Pebbles by Prima. The tiny attacher by Tim Holtz and liquid pearls. I wrapped bakers twine around my finger to create the loop effect above and attached it with my tiny attacher.

Have a lovely Thursday and Thank you for stopping by.
Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment