Wednesday 28 November 2012

JYC - It is nearly here!

For the past two years I have been taking part in Shimelle Laine's Journal Your Christmas.  It is such a fun project to work on if you really love this time of year.  It starts on the 1st  December and I am a little late in getting prepared for one of my favourite projects of the year, but I am nearly done. So pleased that this year I am able to dedicate an area in my craft room solely for this project. It just makes it easier not to have to put everything away and just pick up where I have left off the previous day.

My Kit arrived from Shimelle last week and I just LOVE it!
I am determined to finish my 2012 Journal as we work our way through December, but if I don't then that is OK too. As long as I keep my journal and photos up to date (as I have done in the past) it should be fine.

 The American Crafts 8x8 album worked well both times before so I will be using one again this year.
These are a few pages form my 2012 Album.
I have been super organised this year and completely prepared for the Silly Season so I am hoping to keep you updated as my album progresses during the month of December and into January. 

I am looking forward to drinking lots of hot Chocolaty drinks, snuggling up with winter woollies and looong hot bubbly baths after a good work out!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment