Sunday 7 August 2016

Sketch for Inspiration - I treasure you

Hi Lovelies, 

Yesterday I worked on a page that lives in my "About me" album.
.
I am so far behind in almost all my albums.  I am talking years in some of them. I used to get so overwhelmed by this until I heard Shimelle talked about her album philosophy and that she hardly ever considers her albums complete. This gave me such a relief and my hobby feels fun again.

I lacked a bit of inspiration and the best way for me to deal with this is to use a sketch.  Today I used a sketch from Shimelle.


I have a lot of old collections and I am really trying to just use them up at the moment (it will take me a lifetime I think) 




Products I have used:
Paper: Open Book by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.
Buttons:  from a White Stuff clothing tag.
Paper Punch: EK success
Die cuts: Craft Market by Crate Paper(I only ended up using a small tag with gold glitter and the word February)
Gold Thread: DMC precious metal effects in E677 
Gold puffy letters: Dear Lizzy
Unfortunately I cannot remember where the Gold / iridescent butterflies are form. I have a tendency to take things out of the packaging when I store them)

Have a lovely Sunday!

Cindy






No comments:

Post a Comment